Your My LocalTel home page is where you will find up to date information on your LocalTel account and information of interest to LocalTel customers.
Changes to Esquire and Universal HD
Effective June 28th, 2017
LocalTel was recently notified of NBCUniversal's decision to permanently discontinue the Esquire network on June 28th, 2017 and the Universal HD network on July 14th, 2017.
We apologize for this inconvenience but will continue to add new networks to our lineup and strive to offer you the very best TV experience possible.
Chelan County Fiber Speed and Price Changes
Effective April 1 2017, LocalTel customers using the Chelan County PUD fiber network for internet access will see rate and speed changes which reflect recent restructuring of fiber rates by PUD management and commissioners.
All fiber customers will be moved to a 100x10MB minimum with a minimal rate increase. Customers with bundles should see no increase.
Great Time To Review Your Account
- All Chelan PUD customers who have an Internet ( TV and/or Voice) bundle will see no Price Increases and will receive the 100x10 speed increase.
- Existing CCPUD 25x2 Internet Service only customers will be changed to 100x10 service for $3.00 more per Month
- Existing CCPUD 60x6 Internet Service only customers will be changed to 100x10 Service for $3.00 less per Month
- Existing CCPUD 100x10 Internet Service only customers will remain at 100x10 Service for $7.00 less per Month
- Existing CCPUD 100x100 Internet Service only customers will remain at 100x100 service for $3.00 more per month.
- The New CCPUD 1000x100 Internet service only will be priced at $85.95 per Month and subject for significant discounts if bundled.
1GB Internet access is now available throughout most of the county. To find out more contact us for pricing and availability.
This is a great opportunity for you to contact our Customer Service staff for a review of your account.
If you have any questions or would like to review your account with one of our representatives, please call: 509-888-8888 or 1-800-992-2112.
Effective July 1st, 2017
FamilyNet will become The Cowboy Channel on July 1st, 2017. It will feature family friendly programming focusing on western sports/lifestyles and will keep the ministry programming on Sunday mornings that previously aired on FamilyNet. The Cowboy Channel will be on channel 207 in the Variety tier.